The blog’s not dead yet

*sigh*

I bet you’re surprised to see yet another blog from me. That’s right. The blog isn’t dead just yet. I just haven’t really had the motivation to write for a while, until 2 weeks back.

So to keep you all company in the meantime,please, enjoy a collection of my thoughts dating from 27/06 to 06/07

_________________________________________

06/27


11:48

It’s 11:48… I feel somehow. Like sad, but not sad if that makes sense. Might as well be in my own world right now. Everyone’s going crazy talking and listening to music. Sommer listen to my Drill/house playlist and isolate myself for now. I’ll be back in a few.


13:15

I feel worse… feel depressed. Tired and depressed. Why? No fucking clue. Maybe its another mood swing.

ADHD? Possibly. Like, I don’t exist right now


13:20

I think 1 hug from the back from her did the trick… No longer do I feel as sad. I feel slightly better now.


15:07

I’m tired. Nothing more


06/28

10:36

Today’s a good day. Happy as can be for no reason. Just a happy boy, listening to some AC/DC. Vibing and all. The question is: will this last the whole day? 


10:57

Central Cee+French The Kid=🔥🔥🫶🏾


12:58

‘Tis an empty lab. Only but a few of us in here. Feeling tired, but we keep pushing. Definitely in a better state compared to this time yesterday. Kelvin Momo pulling me along this time


16:20

Today was a good day overall. No major issues really. From myself, i give this day a 7/10 rating 


29/06

13:46

Just got my LS marks… I mean… it’s decent, and I’m clawing back 1 mark at a time, but, it’s not looking quite gud bruv


01/07

10:06


I’m feeling tired already, but otherwise all is well. Life Sciences is quite nice today, everyone having fun and laughing. Feels like a Saturday…maybe because it’s just us grade 12s here


04/07

A mountain. That’s how I can describe my day today. First half of the day, all was well. We had fun and everything. Running like we were kids again. Then came the 2nd sector. The other side of the mountain…the downhill. Everything sort of went left man. Insult to injury: the mjolo happening around me? Oof


05/07

10:54

Welp, here we go again. Another mountain…not as steep as yesterday. There’s no “highest point” today. No climax, more downhill than uphill. Agaim, can’t really pinpoint the cause.


11:33

“'Cause life is like a slide show

All the places I go

And all the things that I know

Through all the highs and lows

Cause life is like a slide show

And all the things that I've seen

And all the things that I dream

You can't take away from me

'Cause life is like a slideshow”


06/07

09:28

Oh man, I’m tired. I’m crowded, I’m restricted. Business Studies can be a handful sometimes. I mean, I’m surrounded by somewhat good oakes, but… BUT, man can some of ‘em be intolerable.


09:50

I’m genuinely surrounded by a bunch of cunts sometimes 


10:12

Ma’am looks beautiful


11:07

What is my purpose in life?


15:05

Y’know, this truth or dare game that we’re playing… detrimental to my mental state. Only now I’m finding out the truth about a lot of things…a lot of things that I kicked myself over. A lot of things I stressed myself over. But because I’m me, I’m gonna have a hard time forgetting 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly there was absolute silence... (fiction)

Rejection

Mom.