Rejection

 *Sigh*

Rejection... Taking an L. Some people say it's a part of life, and I do agree with that. There's no way anyone on earth hasn't been rejected. In fact, I guarantee almost all of you guys reading this blog have been rejected one way or another.

I don't know about you all, but I can't take an L. I simply can't stand the thought of  someone saying no. Why? Well...

During the valentines week of 2019, I asked a then new girl whether she wanted to be my date to the V-Ball that my school hosted that year. She said no. That whole week, I couldn't stop thinking about that moment. My mood instantly dropped. For the whole of that week, I felt off. So much so that I made the decision not to attend that year's celebration (I was meant to come with my friends). On the day of the V-Ball, which began at 16:30, I left for home straight afterschool.

I may also seem shy around girls... but deep down I know that I simply cannot simply just approach a girl. Why? I'm afraid of being rejected. I dunno why. I dunno where this came from, but I suddenly became scared of rejection. One of these good days, things will change for the better. I shall overcome this fear! (That day better come soon! Time's running out. C'mon fate. Do your work 😂)

Comments

  1. We’ve been there kau… we move

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the L and move on kau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will overcome this fear dont worry 😘I think u should keep on trying,trying and trying.You will eventually get what you want,don't give up!!

      Delete
  3. Chief buh there were two new girls, the other left, is the other still there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all been rejected Piwi, so dust yoself up & move on....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry chief okay it was 2019 and im sure you knew the situation someone already asked me and i agreed already ����im sorry though we can talk about it if you like cause it seems like you need closure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rejection is hard but as you said it is a part of life. It is heartbreaking and you are not alone. Being scared of girls is understandable because of what you went through but i promise you that you will overcome your fear and be with a girl that loves who you are and more❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly there was absolute silence... (fiction)

Mom.