Special Friends...❤

 You know, there are regular friends, then there are special friends.

Sure, with regular friends you could have a blast talking to them, cracking jokes and just having a good time together, then you get the special friends...

Now these friends... these friends are one of a kind. With friends like these, you know you can have a good time with them, but also talk some deep and personal stuff with. You feel very comfortable around and with them. They'll lend you an ear for you to vent out, and they'll (occasionally) give you good advice.

They'll crack you up when you feel down. They'll pick you up if you've hit rock bottom. You see these people, these people are one of the best people you'll meet! Cherish them. Savour every moment with them. Enjoy their presence!

You (yes, you. The one reading this blog...) also have special friends. I'm certain about that one. You also have someone you can talk to about things happening in your life. You also have someone that can uplift your spirit when you're just not yourself. I'm sure you can relate to what I've said...

To those special friends in my life (Jabu, Masindi, Vutivi, Tshego, Unathi, Tanya, Kiara, Daniel, Monique), you guys are the best!
Thanks so much for lending me your ears when I had to vent. Thank you so much for taking your time to listen to my nonsensical venting. Thanks for taking your time to check on me occasionally. I truly appreciate you guys! ❤❤


Comments

  1. Totally with no doubt❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ love you lots Bruh❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly there was absolute silence... (fiction)

Rejection

Mom.