The reason I'm always on my computer...

 To most of you who know me, you may have noticed that i'm always staring at my laptop screen...

You may think that i'm a computer geek... that I know everything about comupters.

There's a bit more than that.


You see, the only reason I'm behind the screen 95% of the time is because that is the place I run to when something doesn't pan out right in my life. It's a place I run to when i'm feeling down. It's the place I run to when the outcomes don't favour me.

A computer is my safe zone, a place where I can isolate myself from the real world. It's the only place where I can control everything, kind of like a Lucid Dream. It's a place that makes me smile, a place where I can laugh alone, a place where I can't be criticized.


Comments

  1. I used to wonder why you love your laptop so much..... Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly there was absolute silence... (fiction)

Rejection

Mom.